Hooray! You guys made it! Congratulations!! I love the family pic. And what a great little pad in the car seat. Buzzy went home padded with 5 rolled up NICU blankets...
Congratulations!!! You must be so happy to have him home. We're so happy for you. We're looking forward to meeting him soon! We've told Robert he's got a new little friend next door. :)
7 comments:
Congrats!! Welcome Home James!
So happy for all of you! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Hooray! You guys made it! Congratulations!! I love the family pic. And what a great little pad in the car seat. Buzzy went home padded with 5 rolled up NICU blankets...
I'm soo glad that he came home finally!
-Jennie
YAY! This is great, congrats and you must be so excited to be home!
Congratulations!!! You must be so happy to have him home. We're so happy for you. We're looking forward to meeting him soon! We've told Robert he's got a new little friend next door. :)
-Janice
Welcome home James! I'm so glad that he is home with you! We can't wait to have Micah meet him :-)
Post a Comment